Monday 15 October 2007

Product links aplenty

The lovely and (According to Spookshow) 'greatest steam locomotive ever to grace N scale' is available at the bargain price of £89 from Hattons. Click here for the page...



They also have available a really interesting HO scale model of the Chinese Streamline Tank Loco manufactured by Kawasaki in the 1930s.



This would make a gorgeous N scale model if anyone had the time. I'm personally planning an Nn3 shunter based on this for my layout. Only at the sketch stage at the moment but comments would be welcome:

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Osborn are also doing a fantastic set of streamline coaches here. They're meant to go with a GG1 or soemthing I think, but I reckon they'd look great behind any streamliner.



And finally the model that got me started, the Farish/Bachmann A4 Classis available here



No comments: